02 September 2011

THINGS .... WISHES ..... KNEW


THINGS A GIRL WISHES HER BOYFRIEND KNEW:
  • I want you to hug me from behind, unexpectedly.
  • I want you to give me your hoodie when I`m cold.
  • I want you to hold me and keep me warm.
  • I want you to cuddle with me and watch movies together. 
  • I want you to kiss me in the rain.
  • I want you to hold my hands and play with my fingers.
  • I want you to play with my hair.I want you to take amazing photos with me.
  • I want you to come to my house and meet my family.
  • I want you to lay on my bed with me and just hold me.
  • I want you to let me dress you up and make you look silly.
  • I want you to watch sunrise/sunset with me.
  • I want you to give me piggy back rides daily.
  • I want you to kiss my nose.
  • I want you to wipe my tears away.
  • I want you to tell me that you miss me already even if we were together five minutes ago.
  • I want you to drop everything and hug me tight.
  • I want you to take me on a picnic.
  • I want you to snuggle with me in the movie theaters.
  • I want you to squeeze me as hard as you can when you hug me.
  • I want you to smile every single time you see me.
  • I want you to know how much I love you.
  • I just want you.
THINGS A BOY WISHES HIS GIRLFRIEND KNEW
  • I want you to let me play with my/your hair
  • I want you to accept my compliments
  • I want you to listen to me sometimes
  • I want you to smile for me (guys love their girls smile)
  • I want you to hold my hand unexpectedly 
  • I want you to tell me silly jokes and pick up lines
  • I want you to watch Pixar/Disney movies with me
  • I want you to try to play video games with me
  • I want you to tell me silly stories
  • I want you to sing and dance randomly with me
  • I want to take pictures and make couple videos with you (even though guys may not show it, we enjoy taking pictures and making videos)
  • I want you to not make fun of my little imperfections (sometimes it gets to us)
  • I want you to kiss me
  • I want you to bite my lip occasionally (I cant speak for all guys, but damn it feels good)
  • I want you to tell me you love me
  • I want you to tell me you missed me when we finally get together
  • I want you to accept me for who I am
  • I want you to love me unconditionally
  • I just want to spend time with you
  • I need you to know that I love you so much
 i read everything <3 amazing !

No comments:

Post a Comment